Avoid frustration in your riding, feel safer on the trail and learn something new!
Confidence and safety starts with a strong foundation. Step by step, these programs will help refine your basics and improve your confidence no matter your goals or how long you’ve been riding. Learn the basics, decision making on the trail and bailout skills, corner better, conquer that feature, prep for that race or keep up with your kiddo with one of these packages!
Before your session we’ll discuss your goals to help plan your progression. When the lesson begins, we’ll check out your bike for safety and fit, do a short warm up and jump into our plan for the day. You’ll leave with homework drills you can do anywhere, a plan for your progression, additional riding opportunities and other tips to keep the fun going!
JOIN THE RIDE!
Scout out amazing adventures, events and resources. We won’t leave you behind!
MTB Instruction and Riding Sessions
- Private Instruction for 90 Mins – $135
- Private Instruction for 2.5 Hours – $245
- Progression Sessions 6 hours in 2 or 3 Sessions – $495
- “Add a Friend” to any session, just $45
6-Pack! Six Hours of Coaching in 2-3 Sessions
Ideal for dedicated riders at any level wanting to build confidence, improve and are willing to put in the work. Also, a fantastic gift for anyone! Buy six hours of instruction for one person and divide the time into two or three sessions, scheduled within three months. This package is perfect for anyone new to mountain biking, biking in general, or anyone who wants to quickly improve their confidence and riding.
- Split into 2 or 3 sessions $495
- “Add a Friend” to one session $ 45
- Full day options, too. Email for details!
- Bike Park Passes extra, if required.
Learn To Ride Any Bike – Two 45 minute Sessions
Have you always wanted to learn how to ride a bike for school, work or fun? Focused on safety and confidence building step by step, this course will get you rolling. This package is a great gift idea and is perfect for anyone of any age, at any fitness level, any bike!
- Learn to Ride package $125
- “Add a Friend” $ 45
Add a Friend to your session!
Have a friend and want to take a class together? Add a rider to any single session, per rider (up to five riders total or whatever the latest COVID protocols require).
- Add a friend to any single session $45
- Bike park passes are extra, if required
Have a larger group or team? Or group with a wide range of abilities? Email us for details!
- Day camps, multiple sessions or guided trail rides
- Additional coaches are available, too!
The Lumberyard Fitness and Skills Program
- Four 2-hour sessions at The Lumberyard per person $380
- Single 90-minute sessions $125
- “Add a Friend!” per session $45
- Bike park fees and rentals may be extra